Friday 27 November 2009

A short update - En kort opdatering

We're in Bozeman, Montana now and hitting the road again very soon. Today we'll continue to Billings, then I90 down to Wyoming. We'll stay either in Sheridan, Buffalo or Gillette tonight, so if anybody got a place we can stay please contact me at tormod.amlien@gmail.com (for some reason my phone ain't working right now), I'll try to check my mail in the afternoon.

Vi er i byen Bozeman, Montana nu og tager snart afsted igen. I dag fortsætter vi til Billings, og derfra ad Interstate I-90 ned til Wyoming. Vi bliver i enten Sheridan, Buffalo eller Gilette i aften, så hvis nogen har et sted vi kan overnatte, så giv besked på tormod.amlien@gmail.com (af en-eller-anden grund dur min telefon ikke lige nu). Jeg vil prøve at tjekke min email i eftermiddag.

Tormod
Butte, Montana Nov. 27.





1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

If you guys end up taking US 212 across So Dakota I can hook you up w/ some friends in Watertown SD on the Minnesota boarder, then it's an easy 250miles or so into Minneapolis.. do you have GPS? I can give you good info on avoiding interstaes around Minneapolis. Brad fotoguzzi@yahoo.com
what a great adventure!

28 November 2009 at 21:22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home